https://www.utilars.com is presently a hobby site for Shawn Eary and formerly his family.
Shawn Eary "tries" to present the following core
set of values to his family:
Some of these ideals are a no-brainer for me, however, I fall short of some of them on a regular basis...
(If you want, you can pray for me though)
- That Jesus Christ is the one true God and the only way to salvation. (John 14:6)
- That Jesus has come to redeem ALL of us to repentance. (1 John 1:9)(2 Peter 3:9)
- That life begins at conception
- That religious institutions should be allowed to set their own policies regarding contraceptive health care
- That no one should be forced or coerced to take medications or vaccinations that they do not want.
- That no one should be discriminated against or penalized for refusing to consume medications or vaccinations that they feel are either unsafe or go against their religious convictions.
- That nurturing the traditional family will go a long way toward reviving struggling economies
- That for-profit gambling poses an undue burden on those that are less fortunate
- That Christians should pray daily about the needs around them (James 1:27)
That is it better to pray for world leaders than it is to complain
(I'm having a really hard time with this one right now since I'm strongly opposed to vaccine mandates)
- That Art and Science should be created and disseminated in such a manner that it honors The Lord Jesus Christ (Colossians 3:17)
That in an ideal world marriage is supposed to be between one man and one
woman under death do them part.
I still love Jennifer and I'm trying really hard to hold out despite my sinful ways.